Tuesday 16 April 2013

Lesson 3....Let's practice!

     Dear all:

As we discussed  in class, you have to prepare a dynamic activity (role play, exposition, dialogue, song, etc...) which is going to be evaluated. Now, I am going to give you every detail related to the activity.

1. It can be in pairs or in groups of 3.
2. You can use any resource for your activity, because it has to be CREATIVE.
3. You must use "Present Perfect" and time expressions, of course!
4. Once you are done with it, you must send me the files to my e-mail.
5. The rubric is here! because you need to know what I am going to evaluate.
6. Please! Be responsible and use your IMAGINATION!
7. The most important, you have 1 week to be ready with this activity.

     The aim of this, as I said in class, is to put in practice what we have learnt during classes. One of the best ways to learn is by doing or practising. It is going to be really fun! Just give the best and enjoy learning!.
Also, here I will add the worksheet that we used in class and you can visit this website which is useful for your assessment.
So, you just need to work and create. I will attach the image that we saw in class.....

**if you are a good cartoonist, it can help you!!....Your teacher is giving you an idea :)

Best,

Teacher Nicolle A.


No comments:

Post a Comment